Important Things To Know Before Purchasing Hair from AliExpress
AliExpress is a website filled with Chinese vendors whose aim is to make profit through selling virgin hair, one of a kind items, wholesale items and even knock offs. Most people are attracted to AliExpress virgin hair because of the variety and cheap prices it comes in. You can find everything from Malaysian curly to Indian straight hair. However, the following are the facts you should have before you decide to place an order for hair extensions.
- Ninety nine percent of the hair being sold at AliExpress is not Virgin hair. It’s not Malaysian, Brazilian or Indian either. More often than not, it is processed Chinese hair. To achieve curls, it is usually steam processed.
- Not all hair sellers at AliExpress are crooks and not all hair is bad either.
- Go through product reviews for the hair item you want before placing an order and actually purchasing anything from hair vendors.
- Purchase your hair extensions only from vendors that offer DHL if you want an assurance that your items will arrive on time.
- Consider the Escrow option when purchasing hair from AliExpress which allows you to pay after a product is shipped.
- Be in constant communication with your vendor and make sure they know what you want. Do not shy away from asking questions and if your vendor does not get back to you within a reasonable time frame, reconsider buying from them.
- Conduct thorough research and make a list of sellers you might be interested in considering their prices and ratings.
- Be careful of low rated sellers. Just because they have good hair pictures does not mean they actually have good hair. Chances are that a number of other sellers have the same picture. You are using money to get hair so do not experiment with low rated sellers.